Another month of amazing achievements and initiatives for BTS Global!
May was an exciting month for BTS Global as we had the privilege of participating in the #EDCON2023 (Community Ethereum Development Conference) event held in Montenegro, where we had the opportunity to engage with the passionate and dedicated Ethereum community working together towards creating a better internet.
One of our notable accomplishments was the successful BTS Crypto Night Live #7 on Twitter Spaces, organized in collaboration with Conflux Network. Theme: “Technical Breakthrough and Implications for the Future of Blockchain,” this event brought together prominent figures in the industry, including Ming Wu, Co-Founder and CTO of Conflux Network, Jimmy Yin, Co-Founder of iZUMi Finance, Calvin Cui, Multichain Core Dev, and Herbert Yang, GM of Asia at Dfinity. The discussions shed light on the exciting possibilities of blockchain technology, captivating our engaged audience.
Next up, BTS Labs proudly hosted the BTS Labs NFPAnel #episode 9, a fascinating panel discussion with NFT experts centered around the Japanese NFT Market ecosystem.
Additionally, BTS Ventures published an insightful research article titled “Bitcoin Layer 2: Paving the Way for Bitcoin’s Future with Speed and Scalability.” This article delved into the significance and prospects of Bitcoin’s Layer 2 solutions, which enable higher transaction volume, lower fees, faster confirmation times, and the recent developments in Bitcoin smart contracts and Bitcoin Ordinals. We believe these advancements are crucial for the future growth and adoption of Bitcoin.
We are immensely proud of our accomplishments in May and remain committed to bringing value to our community and partners in the blockchain space. Stay tuned as we dive into recent developments from our Partners.
● The activation of the Aave V3 lending markets is now officially live on Metis Pool after passing an activation proposal on Aave Governance. MetisDAO is an EVM-compatible Layer 2 (L2) scaling solution that uses optimistic roll-up technology.
● Exciting news from our esteemed partner, Sushiswap announces the successful launch of Sushi’s concentrated liquidity (v3) pools on an impressive scale. Now available on 13 networks, this milestone marks the broadest deployment of v3 pools ever bringing capital efficiency, Less Slippage, and More Profit to liquidity providers.
● Our friends at SPACE ID have announced the launch of the SPACE ID Grant Program, a long-term funding initiative designed to support and enrich the blockchain community. The goal of this grant is to empower developers and entrepreneurs to launch innovative projects and spread their visions with SPACE ID.
● The Genso Meta team is thrilled to announce the release of GENSO Maker (Test Version), available on PC to users to unleash their creativity and craft their own unique Metaverse space.
● Our partner, Galxe has joined forces with Linea to introduce Linea Voyage, A Public-Testnet Loyalty Program to the Core of zkEVM by ConsenSys. Linea is a zkEVM Layer 2 that utilizes the scalability properties of zkEVM to provide faster transaction times and higher throughput.
● RSS3 has improved the NFT search functionality of Hoot.it, making it easier through the platform along with enhancements to its feed ranking.
● The RSS3 team has added support for the Lens Momoka network, along with Improved coverage for ENS/Lens/BNB domains profiles with real-time updates.
● ONBUFF, our esteemed partner, unveils the highly anticipated ONBUFF Whitepaper 2.0, now available in both English and Korean versions.
● Join us in congratulating our incredible partner, Ariva, as they mark their momentous 2nd anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the Ariva team is hosting a giveaway with Two tickets for the CL Final in Istanbul, including round-trip flight tickets and 2 days of accommodation, 2000 USDT to be won by 10 lucky winners, and 10% OFF on the first flight for 20 fortunate winners.
● Animoca Brands’ Mocaverse to launch Web3 Membership Program powered by CyberConnect.
● CyberConnect has unveiled CyberConnect’s long-awaited litepaper, a deep dive into the problems we are solving across the decentralized social ecosystem and how they come to life on CyberConnect unique social graph, NFT modules, industry-leading data storage solution, API, and other areas.
● Our friends at StableBattle have announced a new PVE tournament which will run from the 29th of May to the 4th of June with tournament rewards for participants.
Cross The Ages
● Cross the Ages trading card game has achieved a significant milestone by surpassing Web2 games and emerging as the top downloaded game on the App Store for the fourth consecutive week with an impressive rating of 4.9 on the app store.
● Cross The Ages have announced a monthly contest Zealy Initiative, with new activities, some social farming, and rewards for the community as a way for Cross the Ages to expand worldwide.
● Our partner, Lens Protocol has introduced a new Lens SDK toolkit to create powerful experiences and applications for the social layer of Web3 allowing developers to plug into the Web3 social layer with just 10 lines of code.
● The team at Alterverse has released an early access form to the Sky City Metaverse closed beta in partnership with Kikitrade.
● Web3Games studio has officially announced that it is bringing its next-gen blockchain gaming to the Polygon network.
● Web3Games now supports debit/credit card payments in addition to crypto payments in its game apps for in-app purchases.
● Our friends at TALAXEUM are delighted to announce that the private sale stage 1 has reached full capacity raising 154,762 USD with a token allocation of 439,436,760 TALAX, thanks to the support and participation from the community and investors.
May concludes with resounding success for BTS Global and our esteemed partners. Together, we celebrate another remarkable month, thanks to the support of our vibrant community. Our commitment to exceptional service and steadfast collaboration has propelled sustainable growth within the blockchain industry. Looking ahead, we remain dedicated to driving innovation and adoption, forging a path toward a transformative future in the blockchain space.
About BTS Global
BTS Global (including BTS Ventures, BTS Labs) helps projects and venture capital firms reach their goals and bring sustainable growth to communities with a variety of advisory services including financing, advisory, and PR & Marketing.
Furthermore, we are in frequent contact with several projects in GameFi, DeFi, Infrastructure, Metaverse, NFT, SocialFi, and top-tier VCs. We will announce more corporations and campaigns from time to time.
Please stay tuned for more of our events and activities.
Join BTS Global Community