Welcome to the BTS Global Monthly Outcome July update!
As we bid farewell to July, BTSLabs celebrates an incredible month of growth and progress within our community.
We are thrilled to announce our second global tour, BTS Labs Network Assembly Istanbul, scheduled for the 22nd of August during Istanbul Blockchain Week #IBW2023. Get ready for an energetic event filled with thought-provoking keynote speeches and cutting-edge advancements in Web3. This assembly presents a unique opportunity to learn from inspiring speakers and participate in meaningful networking opportunities. We warmly welcome you to join us for this exciting event! bit.ly/3DuA1db
In addition to this, we are delighted to share the release of our fifth edition of the #BTSlabsISSUE series, titled “Developing A Brand Strategy”. A must-read for anyone looking to create a strong and impactful brand, this publication provides actionable tips and examples to help you navigate the world of branding effectively.
As July draws to a close, we proudly reaffirm our commitment to supporting and empowering the blockchain community. Join us as we delve into the latest developments, updates, and remarkable accomplishments from our esteemed partners, as we continue to push the boundaries of the blockchain space and propel it to new heights.
● Our friends at Aave DAO successfully launched GHO, a decentralized multi-collateral stablecoin that is fully backed, transparent, and native to the Aave protocol on Ethereum Mainnet, marking a historic milestone for the Aave community.
● Aave V3 Ethereum Market hits a remarkable milestone, attracting over 10,000 unique addresses within six months. Congratulations to the Aave community for this exceptional achievement.
● Sushi collaborates with the Axelar team to introduce “Interchain Token Service” featuring Sushi as one of the first projects to deploy Interchain Tokens.
● Galxe expands its Token Reward feature to support six new EVM blockchains, including Arbitrum, Optimism, Avalanche, Fantom, Moonbeam, and IOTEX.
● SPACEID introduces the .sei Name Pre-registration Allowlist Phase, offering an exclusive opportunity to secure “The Ticket” OATs and reserve unique .sei Name Service.
● The RSS3 network now supports millions of Mastodon statuses and has them ready for all usages: feed, search engine, and AI models. RSS3 Network is now fully supporting Mastodon, joining LensProtocol, Farcaster, Crossbell, Nostr, EIP-1577, and Mirror as part of the #Social open information layer.
● The new RSS3 ChatGPT Plugin currently consolidates data from various EVM blockchains including Ethereum, BNBChain, Polygon, Arbitrum, and decentralized networks including LensProtocol, Farcaster, and Mastodon.
● Genso introduces the Genso Ambassadors program, a select group of high-quality creators who have excelled in the Genso Creator Program and have earned awards three consecutive times, to bring more quality content related to Genso to the Genso community.
● Our friends at Ariva Wonderland are thrilled to share that the ArivaWonderland VR feature is now live and users can connect their VR headset to enjoy an immersive experience in the Metaverse.
● CyberConnect Introduces CyberTrek: a two-month journey of bi-weekly mini-treks to help you experience web3 through CyberAccount, an ERC-4337-compatible smart contract account system.
● Cyberconnect announces CyberConnect V3: A New, Multi-Chain Future for Web3 Social. CyberConnect V3 expands Web3 social to multiple networks, simplifies network switching, and offers a seamless onboarding experience for Web2 users.
● Lens Protocol introduces LIP-3 — Lens Share, a new standard to seamlessly share Lens profiles and publications across the ever-growing Lens ecosystem.
● Our partners at Lens Protocol are thrilled to unveil Lens Protocol V2 — a significant milestone in the evolution of Lens. With enhanced control for builders, integrators, and users exploring web3-powered experiences.
● Our friends at StableBattle have just released an update to their public Beta client. This latest version includes a new location called “Castle,” global lighting improvements, enhanced AI for bots in the Dungeon, and several game optimizations.
● Talaxeum and Alpha Guilty are teaming up for the Talaxeum X Alpha Guilty campaign. Users can join the campaign to share in an $1800 prize pool, which includes TALAX tokens and Green NFTs. The campaign is active for 60 days.
● O-mee has just unveiled a sneak peek of the highly-anticipated 0-mee platform as we approach the official launch date.
● AlterVerse Introduces MMO-Faction NFTs: SkyReign Immortals. These cross-platform digital identities come with 8 forms of utility, introducing a whole new model for PFPs (Profile Pictures).
Cross The Ages
● CrossTheAges presents The ZEALY for July. Users can participate in the raffles and quests to win amazing gifts and prizes.
● Web3games introduces support for OKX Wallet on web3games.com
About BTS Global
BTS Global (including BTS Ventures, BTS Labs) helps projects and venture capital firms reach their goals and bring sustainable growth to communities with a variety of advisory services including financing, advisory, and PR & Marketing.
Furthermore, we are in frequent contact with several projects in GameFi, DeFi, Infrastructure, Metaverse, NFT, SocialFi, and top-tier VCs. We will announce more corporations and campaigns from time to time.
Please stay tuned for more of our events and activities.
Join BTS Global Community