Greetings BTS Global Community!
We hope you are all having a great start to the new year! As we set our sights on continued growth and improvement, we are thrilled to share with you an overview of our events and progress in January.
At BTS Global, our mission is to provide the best possible service and support to our community and partners. This is why, in January, we focused on expanding and enhancing our offerings, to better meet the needs of our community.
Our team has been hard at work, exploring new opportunities and partnerships, and developing new initiatives to bring even more value to our community. As we move forward into 2023, we are thrilled to announce that BTS Global will embark on global crypto events across various cities to meet and engage with our partners and clients. This is a significant milestone for us and we are excited about the opportunities it presents for growth and expansion.
In January, BTS Ventures made a significant contribution to the crypto industry by publishing the latest edition of the Web3 Industrial Report and Trends 2022. This report provides an in-depth analysis of the events and trends that shaped the crypto industry in 2022. With a focus on the latest developments in the Web3 space, the report offers valuable insights and information for anyone interested in the growth and evolution of the crypto industry.
So, if you’re looking to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in the crypto industry, be sure to check out the latest edition of the Web3 Industrial Report and Trends 2022, published by BTS Ventures.
Whether it’s through the expansion of our services or the diversification of our team, we are constantly looking for ways to better help our community and partners.
Join us as we take a closer look at the exciting updates and developments from our partners in January.
● Our friends at Aave companies have launched Aave Protocol V3 live on Ethereum with improved risk mitigation, capital efficiency, and decentralized liquidity at reduced gas costs.
● Gensokishi announces Collaboration Polygon to help make Genso even more immersive and exciting to our community.
● Gensokishi announces a successful sale of 500 parcels of LAND that were on sale at the GensoKishi Marketplace.
● Sushi announces Sushi Studios, a decentralized incubator that will license the brand to launch independently-funded projects to support ecosystem growth without burdening the DAO treasury.
● Sushi proposes a newly optimized tokenomics & improving liquidity, with a focus on sustainability, community ownership, & Treasury diversification.
● Galxe announces Galxe ID SDK (Software Development Kit) a developer interface that allows projects to obtain permission from Galxe ID users to access certain information on their profiles.
● ONBUFF announces a new partnership with Cardo, entrusting custody service to Cardo to increase the transparency of ONIT token.
● Ariva.World launches new update features adding Premium Economy, Business, and First Class flight tickets, Popular Destinations section, Popular Flights module, UX and UI improvements.
● Moon Nation undergoes major reconstruction & rebranding to a better position as the vanguard of developing blockchain technology and solutions to the gaming industry to facilitate their transformation to Web3 technologies via its own Bridge.
● EMG announces the launch of the EMG SuperApp, a Web3-based super app offering an all-in-one destination for instant messaging, video calls, e-commerce, customer relationship management (CRM), mobile money transfer, and peer-to-peer transactions.
● Metarun releases an Android in-game store upgrade to allow users to buy OPALs directly in-game, and the prices will depend on your Google Play origin country.
● Metarun crosses 50k+ download milestones on the google play store.
● AlterVerse AlterVerse has been selected as a Web3Port Bootcamp finalist. Selected from a pool of over 100+ projects, AlterVerse is in for 8–12 weeks of content, courses, lectures, Web 3.0 product design, fundraising, and building.
● Our friends at O-MEE open a call for Art Competition Series 101 Theme: The Future. with Solo Interviews & Articles and Platform Feature Spot reward for creative artists.
● Astra Nova announces 5555 SILVER MINT PASSES are up for grabs. With each Silver Mint Pass users will be able to redeem a Deviants NFT in a 1:1 ratio & exclusive early community perks.
● Web3Games announces 20,000+ users have registered their Player ID to the W3G platform.
● CyberConnect announces the launch of Mystery Box Reveal. Each Link3 Mystery Box contains one Avatar Frame NFT (on Polygon) and one Shard NFT (on Ethereum).
● StableBattle rounds up the StableBattle MassPvP tournament offering an estimated prize pool of $300 on the Goerli testnet.
Thank you for staying with us. Overall, December was another successful month for BTS Global. We are grateful for the support of our community and look forward to continuing to make progress with our partners in the months ahead.
About BTS Global
BTS Global (including BTS Ventures, BTS Labs, and BTS Community DAO) helps projects and venture capital firms reach their goals and bring sustainable growth to communities with a variety of advisory services including financing, exchange listing, and PR & Marketing.
Furthermore, we are in frequent contact with several projects in GameFi, DeFi, Infrastructure, Metaverse, NFT, SocialFi, and top-tier VCs. We will announce more corporations and campaigns from time to time.
Please stay tuned for more of our events and activities.
Join BTS Global Community