BTS Global Monthly Outcome — February
Welcome to the BTSLabs Global Monthly Outcome February update!
February was an incredible month for BTS Global, as we continued to engage with our community and partners through a series of events and campaigns designed to foster sustainable growth for all participants in the blockchain ecosystem.
We are excited to wrap up the month of February by announcing the release of our first #BTSlabsISSUE — ISSUES#1 — How to Build A Great Brand. This vision is specifically designed for beginners transitioning from Web2 to Web3 and looking to acquire engaging blockchain information and for enthusiasts curious about PR, Marketing, and Incubation in Web3. We believe that building a strong brand is essential to success in the crypto industry, and our article will provide you with valuable insights and practical advice on how to do just that.
At BTS Labs, we aim to provide our community with the best possible support and resources as they navigate the ever-changing world of Web3. We are constantly exploring new opportunities and partnerships to serve our community better, and we have some exciting initiatives in the works for the coming months.
We are also thrilled to announce that we hosted a series of virtual events throughout February, including BTSLabs Panel with Lensprotocol, Cyberconnect, Galxe, RSS3, and the BTS #NFPAnel Episode 5 session, Theme: New Era Crypto Culture Localization vs Globalization. We also hosted an AMA session with TALAXEUM to learn how the Web3 platform aims to support green projects for energy efficiency and net-zero carbon emission. These events provide an excellent opportunity for our community to engage with each other and with industry experts and to learn more about the latest trends and developments in the crypto industry.
As always, we are committed to providing the best possible support and resources to our community, and we are excited about the opportunities and challenges ahead in 2023. Join us as we take a closer look at the exciting updates and developments from our partners in February.
● Aave Deploys Native Stablecoin GHO on Ethereum’s Goerli testnet.
● Aave announces Base support, Base is an Ethereum L2 network launched by Coinbase to help scale Ethereum to more users.
● Our friends at Sushi announced Sushi’s inaugural industry event: The DeFi Kitchen virtual event & Hackathon scheduled for March 9th, 2023.
● Gensokishi team announces Gensokishi’s launch on MagicEden Multi-Chain NFT Platform with further details to be announced.
● Our friends at Galxe announced a new addition to the Galxe campaign toolkit, Galxe Data Dashboard: which makes it easier to analyze and track campaign performance in real-time.
● RSS3 officially introduces Hoot.it an OpenWeb GPT search engine that allows users to quickly and easily find information among dozens of DeFi protocols, social protocols, and social content sources.
● The ONBUFF team announced the release of ONBUFF’s new roadmap for 2023, with details about the team’s plan for ONBUFF and other partners this year.
● The Ariva team was represented at the Romanian Tourism Fair — TTR 2023 and shared experience regarding the promotion & branding of tourism destinations during the debate organized by the Romanian Ministry for Tourism and Entrepreneurship.
● Ariva announces that Ariva World now supports French as part of its multi-lingual integration.
● Moon Nation has officially announced The Moon Nation Game will be rebranding as Moon Nation Bridge on April 14th, 2023.
● CyberConnect announces Connected 2023, a Web3 Social hackathon hosted by BNB Chain and CyberConnect with prizes worth $50,000 — $100,000.
● W3POKER launches support on Arbitrum Network to bring W3POKER to players from Arbitrum Community.
● StableBattle announces the successful completion of the StableBattle MassPvP tournament on the Goerli testnet, some statistics: $400 prize pool for the best knights, ~3100 knights were killed (+120%).
● EMG announces EMG Pay, a messaging and communication app to include a wallet for transactions is now live.
● EMG released new updates for EMG SuperApp with features including a modified registration page for a smoother user experience, added a news section to keep users up to date on all the latest industry happenings, send and receive transactions right from the wallet, etc.
● The AlterVerse team announces Sky city live demo AMA on discord to talk about the latest updates and answer questions from the community regarding its metaverse.
● TALAXEUM announces that TALAXEUM Platform Staking Testnet is now live.
● Talaxeum Private Sale is now open for the public (VCs / Communities / KOLs / Individuals)
● AstraNova officially announces that The Deviants Mint Pass Event is now live.
February has been a remarkable month for BTS Global and our partners, and we couldn’t have done it without the support of our community. We remain committed to providing excellent service and support to our partners, and we are delighted to have accomplished several milestones toward our goal of sustainable growth in the blockchain industry.
About BTS Global
BTS Global (including BTS Ventures, BTS Labs, and BTS Community DAO) helps projects and venture capital firms reach their goals and bring sustainable growth to communities with a variety of advisory services including financing, exchange listing, and PR & Marketing.
Furthermore, we are in frequent contact with several projects in GameFi, DeFi, Infrastructure, Metaverse, NFT, SocialFi, and top-tier VCs. We will announce more corporations and campaigns from time to time.
Please stay tuned for more of our events and activities.
Join BTS Global Community